Tuesday, March 4, 2008

more shoes!

Because I just can't get enough of them.

You may recall that I am wearing these Nine West Jojus shoes:

From Endless

The only problem with the shoes, really, is that I don't think that I can really spend a whole evening dancing in them. I mean, they are wonderful shoes- especially after putting in Foot Petals Killer Kushionz (found on clearance at Bath and Body Works, of all places) - but still- I've been concerned about my ability to actually dance in them.

So I decided to get a pair of ballroom dance shoes to wear to the reception. (We are, after all, taking ballroom dancing lessons, so I'll have plenty of time to break them in.) Check them out:

Jodi dance shoes in Bronze from USA Ballroom Dance Shoes

Not as utterly fabulous as the red shoes, but they are ridiculously comfortable. Like, almost rivaling my beloved Birkenstocks comfortable. Service from USA Dance Shoes was excellent, and when I asked about sizing, I was given a quick response (containing advice I should have heeded initially. Note to self: You have narrow feet. This means that you should get the narrow width from the beginning. That's a lot of the reason for going with USA Dance Shoes- because they actually carry narrow shoes.) I opted for bronze because I don't really have any shoes that are that color, and it's actually quite pretty. (And the choices for narrow were bronze leather, tan satin, and black leather.)

Are you switching shoes for the reception?

No comments: