Friday, February 1, 2008

I've got to be honest with you...

I've had a lot going on recently.

My heart and head haven't been really into wedding planning mode lately. (Nor, sadly, have they been dedicated to preparing my dissertation prospectus and studying for my last comprehensive exam.)

I've had a lot of family stuff going on, and I don't mean "My FMIL is driving me nuts because I told her to wear a GOLD dress for the wedding and she just purchased a non-returnable $1500 dress in LIGHT TAUPE which everyone knows ISN'T gold and how can I tell her that she is totally ruining my color scheme, my day and my life because her dress will clash with the carpeting of the church."

(Since I know that Calvin's mom follows along in the blog- as I've told you before, feel free to wear whatever color you want.)

No, I mean the more serious sort of things that are completely unrelated to wedding- the really challenging things that no family should face, but sadly, many do.

I guess I'm just asking for moral support (and thoughts/prayers/good vibes for my family), and an understanding if my posting isn't quite as frequent over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: