Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Red Carpet" inspiration

I don't know about you, but I really like awards shows. The glamour, the glitz, the cattiness- all of it. Especially since I'm still trying to figure out an updo for my hair at the wedding, and the red carpet seems to be one of the best sources of inspiration.

But the Golden Globes, sadly, were not to be. The Fug Girls, in this post, pretend that the show really did go on, and that Rachel Bilson wore this:

Now, wouldn't this make an absolutely fabulous wedding dress? I'm imagining something along the lines of a more casual, backyard affair. I have no idea who made her dress, but I did a little bit of digging and found some similar dresses:

Silk Charmeuse dress By Watters

Long-sleeved David Meister at Nordstrom's for $368

Calvin Klein at Nordstrom's for $178(!)

Have you found inspiration from your wedding by celebrities? (And anyone else bummed about the Golden Globes?)

No comments: