Monday, April 21, 2008

Big news!

This weekend, Calvin and I took a surprise trip to St. Louis. Well, the trip wasn't a surprise to us, or my parents, or my brothers. Nope, it was a surprise for someone very special:

My now future sister in law, seated next to my brother/her future husband!

Yes, on Friday, my brother proposed to his long-time girlfriend, and had all of the family come to St. Louis to surprise her after the proposal. We went to this wonderful restaurant, where my brother had told her he had made reservations to celebrate their engagement. When they arrived, we were all seated with champagne waiting.

It was absolutely amazing.

I had to check out the ring- my brother did a good job.

My now engaged brother asking our other brother to be his best man.

The families

I'm so happy for both of them! Congratulations, you guys!

No comments: