Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The worst part of the honeymoon...

is the shots I have to get before hand.

Image found here.

Yes, travel to Bali requires several vaccinations- and not just the run of the mill Hepatitis B and Tetanus. No, I was loaded up with a grand total of four (4!) vaccinations just to be able to safely travel. Plus a prescription for two different medicines (one for malaria, the other for traveler's diarrhea.) How did I find out about what vaccinations I needed? The handy Center for Disease Control's website, which has all of the handy information that I need.

Luckily for me, I don't actually mind getting shots (not that it's my favorite thing in the world, but there are a lot of other things that are a whole lot worse), so it wasn't too bad.

Anyone else need to get vaccinations for the honeymoon?

No comments: