Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank you very much

After the shower, I knew that I would need to do something about thank you notes. Like most of our other wedding stationary, these thank you notes got dressed in nice red envelopes.

I didn't want to do anything to fancy or complicated, but I still wanted something that reflected me (i.e. was red) and was clearly for a shower. With the help of a little Microsoft Clip Art and my parent's super crazy awesome HP laser do everything machine, I (and my awesome maid of honor) came up with this:

(Yes, that is the same cardstock I used to make the wedding thank you notes.)

Using my handy dandy paper cutter, I simply cut the cardstock and folded the cards.


Voila! Fun red umbrella in a downpour thank you notes.

What are you doing for your shower thank you notes?

No comments: