Friday, April 18, 2008

To have and to hold...

my lipgloss, cell phone and other important necessities for the wedding day.

I had, for the longest time, been lusting over a red clutch bag to use on our wedding day. Not just any red bag, no, this one only existed in my head. Sleek red gathered silk, it was absolutely gorgeous.

And then I saw it. Not just any bag, but the bag.

Image from Macy's.

No, I did not decide to trade in silk for snakeskin, as the above bag is the closest picture of my bag online that I could find. The design and style is identical, the only difference is the fabric is a deep crimson silk.

Receiving the bag itself was quite an endeavor; I saw it on clearance at my local Macy's, and had them hold it for me overnight. As luck would have it, I didn't have a chance to get back there to pick it up. Unbeknown to me at the time, my mom went back to the store to get it. But they didn't have it. Calvin and my mom spent the next 2 months or so trying to track down this bag, and Calvin managed to do it, just in time to give it to me as a Christmas present.

What are you using to hold your small necessities on your wedding day?

No comments: