Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Product Review: Jergens Natural Glow

After all of the suggestions on my previous post, I decided to bite the bullet and go with the most heavily recommended one- Jergens. When I was shopping at my local Meijer, I stocked up on two products.

Jergens Natural Glow

For good measure (and because I still hadn't found a good moisturizer), I also got this:

Jergens Natural Glow Face

Now, after a week or so of using the products somewhat diligently (I try and remember to do it most days, but I've definitely forgotten a couple of times), my skin is a nice, bronze tone. Not heavily tanned (which would look unnatural), but with a little more color. And the added bonus that my acne scars are not as visible :-)

Thanks to all of those who made suggestions- I'm really glad to have found a product that works for me.

No comments: